Monday, March 27, 2006

3 Day Weekend = LONG Monday!

I took Friday off to relax, and I certainly did just that! I lounged, got schoolwork done, and just enjoyed my day! David came over that evening and my parents took us to dinner and a movie. We saw Failure to Launch, which I thought was VERY funny! After that, we took care of Angela's doggies and then headed back to my place. We headed back to David's side of town on Saturday so he could get some work done and get packed for his trip. After getting his stuff done, we made dinner and watched Capote. It was a really intense movie, but David fell asleep and missed about 2/3 of it. (It's usually me that does that!) Sunday the poor boy had to work some more, and then we went to visit his parents for a bit. Then we went to the store and came back and made dinner and watched all our favorite Sunday night shows.

David called me this morning from the airport to tell me that he comes back Friday night instead of Saturday, so I am one happy girl!! :) It will probably be kind of late, but I don't mind one bit!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: