Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Me, to the Power of 24

So I did it! I joined 24 Hour Fitness last night. (I get a corporate discount and it's pretty good!) Now David and I can go to the gym together. There are classes I want to take and I am excited about it! I get my fitness assessment Saturday morning at 8am, so right after that I can go to the water aerobics class. :) So this is a good thing for me and I am excited about it. And to top it off, David even wants us to take some dance classes together! When he gets done with his travel "blitz" at the end of spring, we're going to take salsa dancing lessons together. I am so excited about that!! In the meantime, I am going to take some of the Salsa Moves classes at the gym, as well as the Nike Rockstar Fitness Dance classes. Although I may have to work my way up to that one. But I will!

Tonight is dinner with Grampa. Mom is coming, too. And actually, David is going to be at Hulen Mall this afternoon, so he may meet up with us as well. I don't know if Dad is coming or not...I'll have to ask Mom. So it should be a nice dinner. When I get home, David and I are going to try and get a short workout in up at the gym. I'm ready to get going on that! I think knowing that David will be there will motivate me to not have a lazy workout. You know, the workouts where you don't push yourself and you don't really try? Yeah, I want more for myself than that and I wouldn't want anyone else to see me having that kind of workout, either.

So there isn't much news other than that. It's been quiet here at work so far. Oh, I am still making an "A" in both of my classes!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: