Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Date Night with Grampa

Tonight is my night to have dinner with my Grampa. I am looking forward to my martini and just getting to visit and laugh. I feel really lucky to have developed such a close relationship with him. :)

I didn't get my hair cut last night because Christy had a last minute late appointment that she had to take, so we're going to cut my hair on Thursday. I can't wait! It needs some serious help!

David left this morning for Houston and spent the better part of his morning sitting in traffic, so he called to brag about stopping to have breakfast at Cafe Brazil. That place is just divine! He's going to be enjoying fruit pancrepes and fresh coffee. I am very envious. I am having a banana. Woo-hoo! However my breakfast is much healthier, so I can be proud of that!

Other than that, no big news. My company is providing lunch for us today, so that's a nice treat.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

No comments: