Thursday, March 16, 2006

One of the Best Dinner Dates

I had dinner with Grampa last night and we had a great time! We always start with one of his martinis when I get there. (He calls them a mood adjuster!) Then we head out to dinner. Last night we went to the Olive Garden. We each had a glass of wine, and then Grampa had another one on top of that. He joked that it was a good thing I was driving! We laughed and talked all evening and I finally headed back home around 8pm. I love having dinner with him!

I stopped at Mom and Dad's after that and visited and did some homework. Then I went and put gas in my car, which physically pains me. What in the heck is going on with the gas prices?? $2.47 for a gallon of gas? We really need better public transportation around here. Ugh!

So after putting gas in the car, I stopped for milk for my cereal and headed home. I went right to bed and had a tough time waking up this morning. Tonight I am going to work out after work and then go grocery shopping. I need to clean the apartment since I haven't done that yet. I keep saying I am going to do it, but I haven't had the time. Tomorrow night I am dining with the ladies and then it's off to do the rest of my homework for the weekend so that I don't have to do any on Sunday. (I don't like my time with David to be interrupted with homework!)

So have a good Thursday everyone!

No comments: