Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Payday...Thank Goodness!

It's been a little snug lately so I am happy to report that payday has arrived! :) Tonight I am having dinner with Grampa, and then after that I am going to do homework. I have a fair amount to do tonight and I didn't have a chance to do any of it at lunch today like I normally would have. Bummer! I was really wanting to work out after dinner with Grampa, but I can't fit all of that in and still get any sleep. I am forgoing the workout for the homework. Probably a good choice. :)

So we're having a March Madness thing going on here at the office. I am ashamed that I know nothing about all this stuff. I like watching basketball, I just don't have a clue about picking teams and all that. My group is betting that North Carolina will win. Sounds good. I can go with that. But they could tell me that the Desperate Housewives will win, and I would just say that I didn't know they had formed their own team. David must be very ashamed that I know so little about sports!

I don't have much news to report. I go a free cup of coffee at Starbucks this morning and that was a nice treat! I didn't know they were doing that outside of the 10-12 time frame, so that was a nice surprise. (I like free stuff!) I also got a tuna salad sandwich for my lunch while I was there. So I had a very "Starbucky" day. :) (If you haven't had one of their sandwiches, they're really good!)

I am ready to call it a day here. It's been a long afternoon and I still have another 44 minutes to go. We're doing some system upgrades and it's going to mean lots of changes, so I get to spend a good chunk of time in training tomorrow. I will really have to pump myself full of coffee for that!

Have a good afternoon everyone!

No comments: