Thursday, March 23, 2006

Warning: I May Be A Little Grumpy

I am feeling blah today. Mix slightly hormonal with irritation with a co-worker, and this is what you get. But overall, things are good...I really shouldn't be blah at all! I think it's more the hormones.

Dinner with Grampa was wonderful, as usual! We had a great time and we joke and laugh a lot. He's just wonderful. :) Afterwards I stopped by Mom and Dad's for a few minutes to visit, and then headed home. I got to talk to David for a little bit, but he was just as tired as I was so we kept it short. He comes back from Houston tonight. He's got a lot to do because his big travel blitz begins next week. He'll leave for...um, I can't remember. But he should be leaving Monday evening and won't be back until the following Saturday evening. He'll have to leave out again after just a day or two at home, and I can't remember where he goes after that. Bottom line is that he's got a LOT of travel over the next few weeks, so I may need to be babysat by my gals! I miss him when he's gone, but I love getting excited about him coming back. The travel hasn't been a bad thing for us. Anyone who knows me knows how independent I am, so I do ok. Not that I don't miss him terribly, but it's fun to welcome him home. (I also think I really appreciate our time together more!)

So tonight is haircut night!! Christy and I will be dining at Jason's Deli and then heading back to my place to cut some hair! YAY!!! I can't wait!

I hope everyone has a good rest of the day!

No comments: