Monday, April 24, 2006

The Next Phase of My Life

I had a wonderful weekend! I spent it all with David and although we didn't do a whole lot, it was wonderful. Friday night we went to Fish City Grill and had dinner-YUM! We did some window shopping and had a lovely evening. We also talked a lot about our future together, and we both agree on how we see our lives together going. I haven't outlined a lot of our discussions here because some things should stay between us, but we are definitely planning our future. His lease is up at the end of July, and he is going to move into my apartment then. I am moving back home because I am still old fashioned about some things. I want to wait until I am married to officially combine residences, and thankfully, David understands and loves me for that. So this will save us both a very large sum of money each month and I can pay off my credit cards and save up for a special event that will be happening next year. (Nope. Not sharing any details until we have made things official, so don't ask!!) We have talked in detail about our finances and how to wipe out our debt, which isn't much for two people really! We want to work together and save money like crazy so that we have the means to enjoy our lives and not be under any debt if we don't have to be.

I need to give a shout out to Stephanie who is getting married on Saturday in a private ceremony with her family by her side. She is excited and happy, and her husband-to-be sounds wonderful. (He is a farmer, which is perfect given Steph's love of animals!) So Best wishes to Stephanie!!

I hope everyone has a great day! Please send David good thoughts. He has to go to OKC today, and they are predicting some scary weather, and his anxiety is a little high. Be safe, David!!

No comments: