Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday Wonderfulness

I am so glad it's one day closer to Friday! Friday is the day we get our bonuses, so I am VERY excited about that! The other great thing about today? I have dinner with Grampa tonight. As always, I am looking forward to it.

I got to see David last night. He went to visit his sister who lives close to me, and then he came on over and took me to dinner. What a nice surprise!

School is still going really well. I think this is the first time I have ever felt like a star student! (Straight As in college! Go me!)

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have a seminar all day so I get to be out of the office, I have an eye doctor appointment after that, and when I get home I will have 6 new pair of Born shoes waiting for me!! I can hardly wait!

So it will be a great day!

No comments: