Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Again

It gets hard to come back to work after a good weekend, doesn't it? I had a nice one. I had dinner with mom and dad Friday night. Saturday Mom and I went to go visit my Gran's grave. We cleaned up the headstone and pulled a few weeds around the area. I miss her terribly!

Saturday night I spent watching Sopranos DVDs with David. We made homemade burgers-YUM! And Sunday we went to Scarborough Faire. We had so much fun, but I am VERY sunburned! Ouchie!

So that's it in a nutshell. I am feeling tired and my face, chest, and arms hurt from my day in the sun so I am keeping this short.

Have a good Monday!

1 comment:

tom said...

I was late to the Soprano's. Last year I watch all of them on DVD. It was like a giant movie. I think that is the best way to watch a series now.