Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best. Husband. Ever.

So I get home after school last night and David is walking over to me across the parking lot. What did he have in his arms? A foot bath and a bag of foot goodies from Bath and Body Works. That's right, I got a pedicure from my husband last night!! And it was awesome! My feet look lovely and are so nice and soft!! This was a wonderful treat!

He also picked up sushi for us for dinner from our favorite little sushi place, so I was a very happy girl. I guess this is my reward for birthday week! :) So it was a lovely evening and I feel like a princess today.

Yes, I think I have the best hubby in the world!

No big news for today...school tonight and then home work when I get home. Chris isn't coming to town this weekend because we didn't realize that the 3-Day Get Started meeting requires an RSVP, and it's full, so next weekend she'll be here. I can't wait!!! :)

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a good husband! The little surprises in a marriage are what make it great!