Tuesday, February 02, 2010

It Has Been Decided

The next 5K on the agenda is the Dash Down Greenville on March 13th. It benefits the North Texas Food Bank, which is a group I really love. The Food Bank does so much here in North Texas, and I am happy to participate to give back. Anyhow, this is the open invitation to anyone who wants to do a 5K to come and join me and my girl Kim. Afterwards we are going to clean up and enjoy all the St. Paddy's fun at the parade. I think this will be a blast! So anyone who is interested, here's the link:

http://www.dashdowngreenville.com/

I hope you will come and participate! The Food Bank really needs to the help right now!

On another note, school is really going well this semester. I was telling Kim this morning that I think I am really managing my homework time and class time really well. So far, I don't feel too stressed out, although I do have a Sociology test next on the 10th. However, I should be fine. I have a psych test next week, but I am really not sweating that, so it's all good. :) I am enjoying all my classes. Okay, I am not enjoying Algebra, but it's not horrible. My friend Sheila is good at math/science, so after class tonight we are meeting so she can work with me on some of the Algebra that isn't clicking in my head. I think I'll get it, it's just been a LONG time since I was in a math class of any kind! But you know what? I still feel confident that I am going to do well this semester! David promised me a Coach bag if I stay on the Dean's List, and I already have the bag picked out! However I have to say that when it comes down to it, with all we are trying to do this year I don't know if I can actually go through with buying one. They are so expensive, and we're already going to Europe in December and trying to buy a house this year. A bag doesn't seem like a smart purchase. However, maybe one of those cute wristlets might be okay...there is one on the Coach site I love and it's $69 I think...that seems like a good reward to me! Even a couple new lip glosses would be a treat! So I think I am going to tell David that as much as I would LOVE a Coach bag, I just can't let him spend that. It's just too much money! I'd rather save it to put toward a refrigerator or some All-Clad cookware!! (Now I know I'm growing up!!!)

So I guess that's it for today. Feeling good after my early workout this morning!! I just need to kick it up this week! Have a great day, friends!

No comments: