Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sleepy!!

I am a sleepy gal today! I had such a great evening yesterday...Christy did an awesome job with my hair, and then I met Kim at Victory Tavern for a VERY yummy dinner! I took the train there and back, so I got home around 10, but then David and I were silly and sat up and talked for a while. When we went to bed it was almost midnight! But you know, I'll take being sleepy today for all the fun I had yesterday evening! :)

I am still a big congested, but I am definitely on the mend, and I am very relieved about that. However, I am asking for your prayers again. It's for my Grampa's wife, Ann. She had been doing well since she had a small heart attack a few weeks ago, but she had another one yesterday and is back in the hospital. They plan to keep her there for a few days and then move her to a rehab facility to help her gain her strength back. I worry for both her and Grampa. So please, when you say your prayers, please think of Grampa and Ann...I love them both so very much!

I think I'll end there today. I hope you are all feeling blessed and loved! Have a beautiful Thursday!

No comments: