Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My List Of Things To Complain About Today

Hold on to your hats, folks. I am a bit whiny today. My stomach is feeling icky this morning. This is wholly due to what I ate for dinner last night. Go me. I ate nachos and I am now paying the price. Ugh. I would like very much to get on the treadmill to make the nacho damage go away, but I woke up this morning with my knee feeling a little wonky so I opted to rest it today. Let me be clear, I am not limping or in pain, but it feels a little tight like there might be some fluid buildup on my knee. So I have my gym bag packed and will be working out in the pool tonight. Yeah, I'm not letting my knee get the best of me. Also, I am super tired. I can't seem to get my fabulous self into bed at a decent time. Or if I do, then I am reading some textbook in efforts to be working on getting studying done. So much to do, so little time.

Okay, I think I am done with the bitching this morning. It really is going to be a good day! I am having dinner with the family tonight. David is out of town but will be home tomorrow, so there is yet another good thing. :) See? Today is shaping up already! I don't think I am going to be awesome on the scale Saturday morning at Weight Watchers, but that's okay. I am working my way where I need to go, and as long as I am staying focused, it will all be fine.

So now I am going to use some of my time to work on Algebra some more. Why do I have to be 37 years old and taking Algebra?? Ugh!!

No comments: