Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Stress Fog Is Lifting

In my psych class last night, we were due to get our tests back from last week. While I felt like I had done fine, I am always a little nervous when it comes to getting my grades. (Are we all clear on how OCD I am about my grades?) Anyhow, my professor decided to throw out the test because he thinks the material is more important than the tests. He gave us all an A on the test, and from here on out we just have to write 1 page summaries for each chapter. This is a piece of cake for me! Seriously, this removes a LOT of stress, because now I will only have tests in my algebra and sociology classes. YAY!!!! I think this semester is going to be okay after all! And even after bombing my last algebra test I still have an 87 average, so all will be fine! :)

The bummer about today is that I woke up feeling very congested. I am hoping not to get sick and will be eating lots of oranges and taking my vitamins. Cross your fingers!

On a final note, our tax return is deposited on Friday!!!!! I am so excited! This means we will be buying our airfare for our vacation in December! (Tickets to Europe are not cheap!!!)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! What a blessing! Your semester will be WAY easier! Good for you!