Monday, February 08, 2010

Rainy Monday

It very blah outside. Just perfect for my mood this week...although I am not so much blah as I am stressed. Three tests. Three of them! And a quick trip to San Antonio to sing with the All-State Alumni Choir. Seriously, I am worried about getting through the week with my sanity intact.

So much to do and so little time seems to be my motto. However, I am slowing it down this weekend. David is making our traditional Valentine's meal of ribs and Dave's Creamy Dreamy Mashed Potatoes. WW friendly? Nope. But it's a special day and I am planning ahead, so it will be okay. This week I am determined to do well, and I think I can. I made lots of healthy WW recipe snacks for the big game yesterday (And here's a shout out to the Who Dat Nation!) and so I think I did fine. Oh, except that my friend Alma made homemade queso. REALLY good stuff! But I didn't eat it by the bowlful...however I think I could have!

I don't have much news. The blogging will be sparse this week, as I am going to be bogged down with trying to get everything done. Please keep praying for my Grampa's wife...she is still in the hospital and we don't have any more info than when she went in.

Stay warm and dry, my friends!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hope the tests go well!!!

And I'm totally with you... ready for some spring weather!