Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"Born" to be Wild!

Good news on David's employment possibilities! He got word from a colleague that Born Shoes is looking for a new rep for the Texas area, and they want to see his resume!! This job would be all the things he loved about his last job, and potentially more money and opportunity for him, so PLEASE send him good vibes!! This would really be up his alley and directly in line with his skills and talents. And I would get a shoe discount! :D

Tonight is the UT/USC game. Hook 'em horns! David and I are going to be watching the game together and cheering on the Horns. Hopefully it will be a very good game.

I don't have much news to share. Or even not to share. Everything is going well. I am still on track with WW this week, so I am expecting good things on Sunday's weigh-in. I will definitely be posting the results on Sunday!

Have a good day everyone!

1 comment:

Blonde said...

Born shoes are sooooo comfortable. I will send my good vibes your way!

Good luck with WW and your goal!