Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Version of Friday

Since I am taking the day off tomorrow, this is my Friday. Let me say, THANK GOD! It's been an awful day. One of our sites went down, we've had a whole bunch of other things going on...it has pretty much sucked. So I am ready to call it a day.

Going to David's tonight. We're going to cook dinner and relax. Since I am off tomorrow I don't have to get up early and that will really be nice. Tomorrow night I am having dinner with a friend from Kindergarten. We get together every great once in a while, and she is bringing her daughter. I am excited about seeing her again!

Saturday night I am going to veg and have some quiet time. I am truly in need of it! :)

And then there is the weigh-in on Sunday. I have done pretty well, so we shall see how it goes!

And for all of you who are so sweet to ask, David is waiting for his formal offer. Everything is in place, just waiting for the completion of his background check and the formal letter of intent. :) It's all good!

No comments: