Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Pretty Good Day

Yesterday was a nice day. Work wasn't too bad...got my annual review out of the way and it was good. Got a raise so I am happy about that. David came and had lunch with me and I got to introduce him to some of my coworkers. (He's such a good sport!) The bummer part of my day was that I had a slight migraine, but it wasn't bad and I caught it in time before it got worse.

I took it easy last night and rested. I talked to David for a bit...he was getting excited about heading off to New Hampshire today. He'll be gone until Friday evening, and I get to pick him up from the airport and hear about everything. His flight heads out today at 11am-ish, so please send safe travel vibes his way!

Tonight after my workout I am going to mom and dad's for dinner. I am entertaining the idea of switching to a trainer here at work, as they are a good bit less expensive. I love Jaqueline, but she's not cheap! We have a really nice gym here at the office and it's so convenient to work out here. I have to put more thought into this, but I may end up doing switching trainers. We'll see.

So really there's no big news going on right now. Things are good. I am still struggling with my WW, but I am determined to get with it and do it, so I refuse to give up. I'll just keep trying. Success doesn't come without failure. I can do this!

I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

tom said...

Don't get down. You are already successful. You are gorgeous and you are still working on yourself.

By the way, Gorgeous, I have not posted any pictured of your cute feet and any news shoes in such a long time.

Kim said...

you know, with David gone, we might need to do a happy hour :-). I haven't told you about last Friday nite yet......

Blonde said...

Keep your chin up. We know that WW works so just keep with it. There are always little potholes on the road to success, and sometimes they are unavoidable.

Wishing you the best and sending positive vibes your way!