Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Quiet Evening

Not much news to share today. I pretty much spend last night sleeping, as I wasn't feeling very good yesterday and was drowsy all afternoon. It was nice to get a good night's sleep! I am feeling much better today, so I am planning to try the whole good night sleep thing again tonight. I am working out tonight, and then a quick dinner with Mom and Dad. Then I am running out to Joseph's to run an errand, so I don't know how early of an evening it will be, but I am going to do my best to get in bed at a decent time.

David is having a very busy week with work, but it sounds like it's a good week. He is giving a presentation on Thursday, so he will be very busy putting materials together and learning the spring line. (I must confess I have been making a little list of shoes I like with the hope of a new pair soon!) He's realling having to jump in with both feet, but I know he's happy to be working and doing what he really enjoys.

Quick plug for my favorite local band, Saints and Sinners...they are playing at the Granada Theater on February 25th. They are opening up for Dramarama, who had a hit in the 80s/90s called "Last Cigarette". Tickets are $15/20 each, so get them quick before the show sells out!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

Dima and I had such a good time last night. I love your mom!!!! You are the best and we look forward to going out with you and David again soon.

XOXOX
Joseph