Monday, January 09, 2006

Down 2 Pounds

I weighed in this morning for my "Maintain Don't Gain" contest here at work and was down 2 pounds from the day before Thanksgiving! That's a nice thing because I didn't want to be the one on the team who gained anything. Yay!

It was a good weekend, despite the cramps and water retention. Friday night I had dinner with Mia and Kim. It was nice to get caught up and hang out. However, after being out of work all day Friday you would think I would have energy. Nope. I was falling asleep on the sofa. How embarassing!

Saturday night was pretty laid back. Watched TV with David, vegged, and ate Chinese food. It was nice.

David is getting ready to go to CT tomorrow for the final interview. Things are good. They've informally offered the job by telling him tis is merely a formality and that they want him to meet the team he'll be working with. So this is excellent news! :) He is hoping to get things formalized tomorrow, as he is really ready to be working again.

So that's it for now. Nothing big here. Except that I have decided to go back to school. Yes, again. I need to get my degree finished. I'm tired of feeling like that holds me back, so no more. I am going to get it done.

So have a good Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Congrates - I am so proud of you for two things. First - the 2#'s in weight. Second - going back to school. Good on you!!!

Good luck to David and I am sending good thoughts his way.

Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.