Monday, January 30, 2006

Very Big Weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend! David came home Friday night, and it was so wonderful to see him! I picked him up at the airport Friday night and we went back to my place and ate dinner. (I made home made chicken tacos) On Saturday we went to his sister Lea Anne's and picked up his car, and then headed to his place. We ran a few errands and then I went off to buy his birthday gift. I was buying him a dart board, but I couldn't find one anywhere and I didn't know where the closest sporting good store was on his side of town, so I felt bummed about that. I got back to his place and had to tell him what I was going to buy him so that we could find a store. We found one online and decided to go Sunday. So we got ready to go to dinner...I was taking him to PF Chang's for his birthday dinner. We had a great time, and ate a lot of very tasty food! :) Sunday we went to breakfast at Cafe Brazil (YUM!!) and then we went to his parent's house. Yes, I met the parents and they are very nice!

So it was a wonderful weekend, and it was lots of fun celebrating David's birthday. He is going to be super busy with work this week, as there are a lot of higher-ups flying in for a big Dillard's meeting at the trade center, so I probably won't see much of him this week. I'll miss him, but I am so excited that he is doing well and able to jump right in and get going. I am so proud of him!

On another note, I am feeling really congested today. Darn allergies! I hope this passes quickly!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I am so happy for you. Wow, how our lives have changed. We are both very blessed and we need to live in the moment. Things are great and we need to let them envelop our bodies and enjoy every taste, touch, feeling, and let them be burned into our brains. Life is a banquet and most poor souls are starving to death.

xoxox