Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year, New Me

So I was a good girl and did as I said I would do...I started back at WW yesterday. I've gained some weight, but it's not as bad as I thought. However, I am not reporting how much the gain was. I am just going to start fresh from here and report every Sunday on how much I have lost as of January 2nd. I'm excited and ready to be back on track.

I went to David's yesterday and we went walking for an hour before dinner. We grilled steak and had salad and WW potato salad, so I did very well. :) He worked on his cover letter and resume and I did the proofreading, and after that we watched some TV and snuggled. It was a very nice evening.

Today I am back at work and wishing I was anywhere else. I'm just not ready to be here!

Forgot to tell about NYE!! We got tickets to see the Stars play, and although they lost, we had a blast! The seats were fantastic! (24 rows off the glass and in the section to the left of the Stars bench) We got to go drink in the Stars Platinum Club (we felt like rock stars!) and saw a Terry Bradshaw look-a-like. After the game, we took the train back to the car and then headed over to Fox and Hound to shoot darts and ring in the New Year. David and I had such a good time and laughed so much! I hope all of you had as much fun as we did!

And Kev, I almost called you from the game to brag, but that's just MEAN, isn't it? ;)

No comments: