Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hook 'em Horns!

Wow! What an exciting game last night! Both teams played well, although I thought UT dropped the ball quite a few times. But seriously, exciting game until the very end! Dave and I watched the game at the Movie Tavern on the BIG screen...that's a lot of fun! He wants to make it an annual event...as long at UT is playing! :)

David has an interview at Fidelity today, so send him good thoughts please! :)

Nothing new with me. I didn't do great with my eating last night. I had a veggie pizza on thin crust, so not too terrible, but I am really wanting to have a successful week, so I need to really watch it the rest of the week. Weigh in is only a few days away! I am working out tonight to help make sure the scale gives me good news!

I didn't lose my 10 pounds by January 1st. I am pretty sure Kim did, though! Go girl! Did anyone else lose their 10?

That's about it for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Actually, it was 8.5. :-) But still proud of myself. I think a new year, new challenge!