Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dear Flower Shaped Cookie with Yellow Icing,

Yes, it's true. Once upon a time you and I had quite a love affair. I could hear you calling to me...your enticing flower shape, your soft, sweet yellow icing. But it's over. It's not that I don't love you, it's just that I have to move on. I think of the warm sunny days when we took walks together and I would enjoy you at lunchtime...first a walk to Subway, and a trip next door to pick you up. But this is where it has to end. We had our last rendez-vouz today. After today, you are but a sweet, tasty memory for me.

I will always think fondly of you, my tasy flower with the yellow icing. But dammit, my jeans are getting a little snug and it's your fault!

Fondly,
The Girl Who Will No Longer Be Eating Cookies from Cookies By Design.

(Man, those are tasty cookies!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

oh man! It is hard, isn't it. You are my original weight loss hero and the one who inspired me to get my booty to the gym. You are a rock star :-).