Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Catching Up

It's just been super busy! I'll start with last Friday. I got to have dinner with Christy, and it was great to get caught up. Christy is about to leave the salon she is currently at, and will be leasing her own space elsewhere so as soon as she is up and running I will post her new info here. She's an amazing hairstylist, so if you are looking for a very good one at reasonable prices, let me know!

Saturday was almost a blur! Except that I managed to sleep through the Susan Komen Race for the Cure. I am impaired with the alarm clock, so that's all I can say about that. At least I raised money for breast cancer research! Then I went to the store and did a bunch of shopping, went to David's niece's 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's (that place is LOUD!), dashed home after staying longer than I planned, got my stuff together, Jen came and got me and took me to her place to get ready for the Halloween party (we were running behind!), and then got to eat drink and be merry for the rest of the evening. David came home and then came on over to Jen and Craig's for the party. We had a few drinks and opted to stay in their guest room, so we came home Sunday morning and vegged. Actually, we wasted most all of Sunday just sleeping and being lazy. It was great!

So last night we took David's parents to dinner to tell them we are getting married. (No, they didn't already know...they travel a LOT and we wanted to sit down with them and tell them over dinner.) It went well, and they seemed very happy. :)

So that's about it. We are having dinner with Grampa tonight, and then tomorrow night we are going to meet with the DJ to get everything finalized with her. It's been a busy week so far!

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

No comments: