Thursday, October 26, 2006

I Did It!

I went and weighed in. I have to tell you that it was hard to do, and the number on the scale was very, very ugly. I am not happy about that. What I AM happy about is that I will weigh less next week. I am going to take time tonight to make a plan. I'll plan ahead what I am going to eat for the next week and stick to it. I felt so good and so much healthier when I was doing this last year. And I saw results pretty quickly, too. I'm not going to feel sorry for myself, I am going to be strong and dig deep and be disciplined.

So I went and I weighed. And now I can be on my way to success! Next Thursday's blog will be about how many pounds I lost, and I can't wait to share that with you guys! :)

1 comment:

Blonde said...

The important thing is that you bit the bullet and went and weighed in. It is a start!

I wish you the best in your weight loss venture. You know that you can do it!!!!!!!

Having a group of people you know there for support is wonderful! It makes the whole process easier.