Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey, Did I Just Pass Myself?

I swear, I feel like I am just coming and going it's been so busy. Work has been insane (doing site testing-ugh!), David is traveling so he's not home this week, the cats were acting like a bunch of crazies last night, and I am a little short on sleep so I'm grumpy.

Fun day, right?

I am going to have coffee with Joseph tonight. I need to unwind! It's just been too busy for my liking. Saturday is going to be my super-uber-crazyday. I have the Race for the Cure, my future niece's 3rd birthday party, and preparations for the Halloween gig at Jen and Craig's place. It's going to be nuts! But it's all good. :)

So that's it. A short post from me to say that I am still alive. I doubt I will have a chance to post again until Monday, but if I have time I will. Or if I have anything interesting to share.

So have a good Thursday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think the weather is making cats crazy. Mine were a couple of nutballs this morning!