Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm Never Excited About Mondays

I would like for the weekend to have been a little longer. Friday night at Paper Planet was fun! Mom and I had a great time and I bought some pretty paper, as well as the topper for our wedding cake (which, thankfully, David really loves!) I had breakfast with Mom and Dad Saturday morning, and then Mom and I went on to look at the latest "The Dress", which may seriously be the one. We found a small boutique in Hurst that carries couture wedding dresses, and they are ordering a sample in my size for me to try on. I can't wait!

I got to spend my Saturday afternoon with Angela, and it was wonderful. I haven't gotten to hang out with her in so long...we had lunch at Chipotle, did a little shopping, and found a fun place to get manicures so we have appointments next weekend. :)

Saturday night I picked up David and we had dinner at one of our favorite Chinese places. Then we went home and enjoyed a bottle of wine on the patio. Sunday was wonderfully lazy! We watched some TV, watched the Cowboys lose (does Bledsoe play for us or Philly? Ugh!), and then enjoyed our favorite Sunday shows while enjoying pizza. It was a good evening. David is trying to push his flight back to tomorrow so we have another night together, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. This weekend in our date, and he has something very special planned. :) He's taking me to Dragonfly at Hotel Zaza! (Very nice!!) I am excited that he has put so much thought into planning our date. :) It makes me feel very special.

So that's it. I'm at work and having some allergy trouble, but otherwise all is good. Hope everyone else is having a good day!

1 comment:

Jerilyn said...

*sigh*

Romantic dates......I shall simply live vicariously through you from now on, ok?