Monday, October 02, 2006

One Year Milestone

Today is my one year anniversary with David! :) Sadly, he has to head out of town today so I don't get to have a special dinner or celebration tonight. (He made a yummy dinner last night, though!) It's been a wonderful year with him, and I look forward to a lifetime more! We are actually celebrating our anniversary on the 14th. With his travel schedule, it's pretty much the only time in October we get to celebrate, so we've had this on the calendar for a while now. :) It seems that everyone we know has something going on the 14th that we've been invited to, but we've turned everyone down because our time together is a little limited right now, and our "date night" is important.

Had dinner with Kim and Mia Friday night and as usual, a good time was had. Bahama Breezes has such tasty food! After dinner I went to the store and got everything to make a roast and came home and put it all in the crock pot. Talked to David for a while and then went to bed. Saturday, Mom and I looked at some more wedding dresses and saw some pretty ones. I'm so glad I have plenty of time! David came home Saturday night and we ate the pot roast and called it a night, as he got in close to 7:30-8pm. (He brought me a new MAC lipgloss!!) Sunday was a wonderfully lazy day, and we watched a bunch of our favorite TV shows that I recorded on the DVR for us. He heads out today at 4pm for San Antonio, and I will miss him terribly, but he'll be back Wednesday night. Of course, he has to leave on Thursday, but I get him for a little bit!

Tonight, I am having dinner with Grampa, and Craig and Jen are coming too. It's going to be a lovely evening!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I am so very happy for you. I was there for the first date and will be there when you stand up in front of G_d and all to be his wife.

We have come a long way baby.

Love you