Thursday, October 05, 2006

To My Friends

I am dedicating todays post to my friends. No wedding talk, no dating talk, just wanting to give a shout out to all those people who have always been there when I needed them. I am one of the luckiest people ever to have such a good group of friends. You guys are awesome!

Seriously, just about every one of my friends is dealing with some sort of unpleasantness right now, both major and not-so-major. So my message to each of you is that I am here for you. I got your back! You need me? Just call me!

And a very special shout-out to my blog-friend, The Blonde. She was in a TERRIBLE car accident and has broken or crunched up many bones and even managed to tear a kidney. So seriously, send happy thoughts out her way as well. She is in need of well wishes. She is also very bored in ICU, so perhaps fate will send hottie doctors her way. :)

So to all of you that I love dearly, big hugs today! I don't always get to tell you how much you all mean to me. You guys mean the world!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, just visited Blonde's site! Man, puts my whining yesterday into perspective!!!

We all love you too! You are the best. Thanks for the love. (PS. I am feeling much better today. I got the message from Mike that I was looking. And really, spin class makes everything better.)