Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Coming Home

David is coming home today! (For one night, but it's better than nothing!) We're going to grill some fish and veggies and have a relaxing evening. I'm going to try and have everything all nice and tidy when David gets home...the place isn't looking it's best, for sure! I sure wish the kitties would lend a paw!

It's been busy here at work. I'm also searching for a wedding photographer, and have been playing phone tag with several people. I was reminded today that we have a woman here in the office that does beautiful work (I've seen some of it!) so I am sending her an email to get a quote from her as well. I hope she's in my price range! I like her a lot and I think she would do a lovely job.

So no other real news. Kim reminded me today that a full moon is approaching. It seems that everyone I know has some kind of speed bump or problem that they're dealing with right now...maybe it's the full moon? Anyhow, to all my friends with yucky stuff going on in their lives, I LOVE YOU! :)

Everyone have a great Wednesday!

No comments: