Monday, October 30, 2006

My Favorite Time Change

I love getting the extra hour over the weekend! Since I am up at 5:30 am and at work early, it's nice to see the sun on my way to work. I know, it does suck that it will be dark so much earlier, though.

It was a good weekend. We did a lot of relaxing, which needed to be done. Saturday morning we met mom and dad and Grampa for breakfast and then visited with all of them for a while. Then David had to run to NorthPark to drop some work-related stuff off, so we walked the entire mall and then had a light lunch at PF Chang's. (Hooray for WW-friendly lettuce wraps and steamed dumplings!) Then we went to the store and went home. It was a great night to grill out, and that's exactly what we did. Sunday we watched some cool FBI crime solving shows on the Discovery Chanel, made breakfast/lunch, and then cleaned the apartment. Went to Chili's for dinner (Hooray for the WW-friendly Guiltless Grill!) and then got home to watch the Cowboys play. I fell asleep on the couch with 9 minutes left in the game and woke up to a stunning Cowboys victory! Go Romo! :)

So anyhow, here it is on Monday, and we're all back to the grind. Christy is getting ready to open her salon space on Thursday, so if you are needing a very good hairstylist email me and I will give you her number. She will be in the North Richland Hills area, and seriously, she does a great job! She is going to lower her prices since she is in business for herself, so more good news for us consumers!

Have a good Monday, everyone!

No comments: