Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Doing My Good Deed Today

Today is Community Day at work, and after noon today I will be working int he warehouse at the Food Bank. Every year my office does this, and everyone is assigned a team and goes and does community work. Afterwards, we all gather back here in the office and have a catered dinner to celebrate how giving we are. It's nice to get out of the office, but it's so rainy today that I would rather have stayed home and slept...which doesn't really offer much to the community.

David is on his way to the airport this morning. He's heading out to Amarillo/Lubbock. He stayed home one extra night to be with me, and it was so nice! :) I can't wait until he comes home Friday! He comes in later, like around 7:30-ish, and I am planning to go to the gym with Kim and Mia to sweat out some calories. Actually, Mia and I are taking the day off and my cousin Jen is coming over and we're going to just have a relaxing day of fun. :) We ALL need it! There are a couple of bridal shops I want to look at so I can see my dress in person. Yes, the latest "The One" dress. This one is seriously it. (I think.) I am getting VERY good feedback from everyone who has seen it. This is a good sign!

So anyhow, that's about it. I'm loving the cooler weather and the rain...wish I could be home in front of a fire in the fireplace and be snuggle up with the kitties! (And David, too!)

Have a good day, everyone! Stay warm and dry!

No comments: