Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

It Tuesday, and I have my first weigh in on Thursday - I can't wait! I've done so well! I made a Mexican Chicken Casserole for dinner last night, and it was awesome. :) (It was also a WW recipe!) It's been a while since I made a successful dinner, so I was very happy. (David liked the dinner, too, so that made me feel even better!)

No big news. I don't ever get Trick-or-Treaters so I didn't buy any good candy. I did buy some Finding Nemo gummy fish just in case. I know I won't eat those, so it's safe for me to have them in the house.

Seriously, that's about it. No news at all. Everyone have a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I am sure that you are going to do well at the weigh-in. I am proud of you for not giving up. Keep it up girl because the big day will be here sooner then you know it. Love you.