Friday, April 09, 2010

Finally! Friday Has Arrived!

I am so glad it's Friday, and I bet you are, too! I am looking forward to relaxing tonight. Well, I'll be making myself dinner and doing homework. I guess that isn't really relaxing, but I don't mind. In high school the idea of being home on a Friday night doing homework was awful! I guess being 37 and staying home to do homework simply makes me responsible, right? :)

I work out with Susan again today. My arms are sore from yesterday but my legs aren't too bad. I suspect they will be after today! We're going to try dips today. We'll see how that goes! LOL!

Tomorrow morning I am going to get up and go for a 3.2 mile walk/jog. I'm looking forward to it since the weather will be nice. I want to get it done early to that I have more time to do homework. Yes, I plan to be doing it tomorrow, too. But I'm also getting my hair done in the morning and since color will be involved I have to get my exercise in beforehand. I can't wash my hair for 24 hours after its colored so if I plan to burn any calories it needs to happen around 7am. And yes, for me that really is sleeping in!

This upcoming week I am going to challenge myself to take a class at the gym. I don't know what it will be, but that will be my big challenge for the week. I'll be looking at the schedule today so I'll commit to it here and you'll know about it. And then you can help me be accountable!

I think that's about it for today. David will be home Saturday night, but I'll be out so I won't see him until after I get home. However, we have Sunday together, and he doesn't leave town again until next Friday. He'll only be gone one night, so that's not too bad. But a week from tomorrow is my 5K with Kim and I am looking forward to it. :)

Stay strong and focused, friends! Whatever your goals are, keep your eye on the prize!

1 comment:

Kim said...

classes are totally the appeal of a gym for me! well, and personal trainers too.. how awesome to have someone show you how to work out certain muscles! Nice!