Friday, April 16, 2010

What A Week!

Whew! It's been a long, difficult week. Hello, PMS! Yeah, I was a beast for most of this week. David gets kudos for putting up with me in all my bitchy glory. Yeah, there just isn't a nice way to put that. I was unpleasant. But I am MUCH better now, and very glad it's Friday!

Tomorrow is the 5K at the zoo! Kim and I will hopefully finish before any bad weather heads our way...everyone pray that the rain holds off for a while! I hate doing these 5Ks in the rain. Done that before and didn't like it! But while I don't expect a personal best tomorrow, I am really looking forward to doing it. It's practice for the 13.1 miles I am doing on August 1st. Man, that date keeps getting closer!

I didn't do great on my algebra test, but I passed. I'm going to take that and just be okay with it. Honestly I am just ready to be done with this class. I have statistics in the fall, but that will be for psych majors and I'll actually be in the classroom for that. I think it will be much better!

I think that may be about it. I just finished with my trainer and I'm tired!!! Have a good Friday, all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am fairly certain it won't be a great time for me. I haven't trained at all, so I am going to have fun and not worry about it :). I will see you later!