Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Shopping

So last night I worked out and went home, had dinner with the folks and then headed off to start my Christmas shopping. Yes, you read that right. I STARTED my shopping. I have had zero time to do anything, what with the emergency move and all. And with work being stressful? I have been exhausted by the time I got home. So off to Target Mom and I went. It was fairly painless...found good parking and was able to get the couple of things I wanted to pick up. And a couple of bottles of wine as well. (Hey, with the way my holidays have gone, I needed it!)

Today was the big rollout for a major project here at my office. People have been asked to cacel holiday vacations to be in the office to troubleshoot, and wouldn't you know it, we haven't had a single issue/call on this. What a bust!

So anyhow, it's a good day so far. It's bound to keep getting better!

No comments: