Thursday, December 22, 2005

Let the Holidays Begin!

I'm excited! I only have to work a half day and then I am off until next Tuesday! Mom and I are going to bake cookies this afternoon. Somewhere in there I am going to get a workout in, too. Tomorrow, David and I are having dinner with his sister and brother-in-law. I'm a little nervous, but looking forward to it. (I'll be taking the cookies and a bottle of wine as a hostess gift) I met his sister, LeAnn, breifly when I was moving a couple of weeks ago, and I liked her a lot. She's funny and I think we'll get along very well. Having met her already helps alleviate some of the nervousness.

I had dinner with Grampa last night, and as always, it was great! He took me to the Olive Garden and we had wine and very tasty dinners. (The crab and shrimp ravioli was very tasty!) We're having Christmas at Grampa's house this year since my apartment isn't quite ready for guests just yet. He says he is looking forward to having everyone at the house. :)

So that's about it for me. I don't know if I will have the chance to blog again until after Christmas because I have quite a bit to do before then, so I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: