Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wonderful Wednesday

So it's mid-week and I am glad! It's dinner with Grampa tonight, and my uncle and his wife will be joining us since they are in town from Austin. I'm sure dinner will be wonderful! :)

I had dinner at Mom and Dad's last night and just vegged with them for a bit. However, after working out I was very sleepy and had to head home around 9. I talked to David for a bit and then got myself into bed. I was TIRED!

I am gearing myself up to start WW again on January 2nd. I can tell that I am really getting myself into that mindset, so I know that I will be able to get right back into it without any trouble. And Blonde, I'll look forward to hearing how WW is going for you, too!!

I know I don't have a lot of news...things are generally going very well. I hope everyone is having a great day! What are your New Years plans? David and I can't seem to figure out what we want to do!

No comments: