Monday, December 19, 2005

A Lovely Weekend

It was such a nice weekend! Friday night I had drinks with Angela..oh it was SO GOOD to catch up with her! When I got home, my mom came over and we visited for a bit. Saturday, we went to see Grampa. He is doing so well, but I know the holidays are just so hard for him without Gran.

Saturday afternoon David came over and we decorated the tree. (Since i had to redecorate it after the big move last weekend!) We saw King Kong Saturday night, and then went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. By the way, I highly recommend the Godiva Cheesecake! YUM!

Sunday was wonderfully lazy. I had mom and dad over for dinner, and we watched some TV and visited. It was a great weekend and I was so sorry it had to end!

Today is the first day the gym here at the office is open, so I am going to work out for an hour after work. And I am really looking forward to it, as I am determined to get back on track. I have been bad and haven't been to WW in a while. I think it's because I am afraid of getting back on the scale. But I absolutely MUST go back this week to get my weight loss turned around and back the right direction. I'll just have to take a deep breath and do it.

So that's been my weekend. I hope yours was wonderful!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Holly! You are the best cheerleader EVER!! :)

Kim said...

I know you can get back into the groove! Would it help to know my loss number :-)? Get you motivated to beat me. Hehe!!! Remember, you are a rock star!!!