Friday, December 16, 2005

TGIF!

Seriously, thank goodness it's Friday! What a week!

The apartment is slowing coming together. I bought a TV stand yesterday and David and I put it together, so the living room is looking much better. But there's still just so much to do. However, tonight I am picking up Cleo from Mom and Dad's. I miss having my kitty around! I wanted to wait until things were settled down and I wouldn't have so many people coming in and out of the apartment.

I am going to try and do a little Christmas shopping tonight. I just have a few things to pick up. Maybe I'll wait until the apartment isn't such a mess. I have to re-decorate the tree and finish getting everything in it's place. Although David has done a great job of decorating my place...maybe I should wait and let him do that!

So that's about it for now. Work has been stressful, so I am glad the weekend is here. Have a good one!

No comments: