Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Decompressing

After a very stressful day, I had a lovely relaxing evening. I came home, took a nap, ate dinner, and just generally vegged. I really needed to clean, but I think I needed some down time even more. I talked to David, and he was having a good day, too. He has a practically new sofa in his office that he is giving to me (yay! I hate my current sofa!), as well as a 31" television. Now, those of you who don't know me have no idea just how funny that it. I currently have a 20" television because I don't care enough about tv to buy one. Everyone likes to come make fun of my tv, although it was much worse when I had a 13" tv. Craig and Jen were wonderful enough to give me the 20" I have now, which really did hush a big portion of the critics. But a 31" tv? That's HUGE for me! I wonder if it will fit in my entertainment center?

The other news is that David told me his sister wants to have us over for dinner. I haven't met anyone's family in YEARS. Am I nervous? You betcha! David said that she often over-commits herself and so he doesn't know when she wants to do it, but I'll bet it happens soon. You know how we women are...we like to know the whole inside story, and if her brother is dating someone, I'm betting she wants the scoop. Which isn't a bad thing at all! I'd do the same thing! :)

So we're being told by the weather forecasters that we may be in for a "wintery mix" tomorrow. They're just getting our hopes up. I would LOVE it if we got iced in tomorrow, but I doubt it will happen. But here's hoping!

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: