Monday, December 05, 2005

A Little Grumpy Today

I must confess, my job is really stressing me out. Ugh! Couple that with PMS, and I am lots of fun! So I am going to go home, work out, and clean the apartment. That seems like the best thing for me to do. That way I don't accidentally snap at anyone for no reason.

Joseph called me yesterday to tell me that he is being kicked out of his home. Let me give you a little background: his house is in his family's name because when he was getting divorced, he didn't need any more assets in his name. So even though he is making the house payments, it's in his family's name. His family (mom and dad) have decided they don't like him being gay, so they want him out of the house. Very nice. So now he has to look for another place to live. So his mother asks him what they're going to do with the house when he moves out. I guess she should have thought about that before asking him to move, huh? Hope they enjoy the second housepayment in their retirement years.

David and I had a good weekend. Hiked a bunch on Saturday and made tacos for dinner that night. It was a good day. :)

Friday night I had dinner at Craig and Jen's place. She makes an AWESOME chicken alfredo lasagne! (Thanks, girl!!)

So it was a good weekend. I just wish it had lasted a little longer.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Thank you for all your support. I was also proud of Dima. He said that he is sticking with me through thick and thin (and he is not talking about my weight). I am very lucky to have my new family made up of my friends and those that truely love me. I love you.

Jennifer said...

You can count on me, baby! I got your back! :)