Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Unpacking

So after an 8 hour day of feeling exhausted, I went home to spend the evening unpacking. This would suck really badly except David was there to help, and I swear that man has such good taste! He's pretty much doing the decorating and it's looking pretty good. I just have quite a bit of stuff and he's helping me sort through things. The place is looking more inhabitable now, so I feel better about that.

The complex maintenance guys were going to move my washer and dryer for me, and when I got home yesterday, I discovered they delivered a washer and dryer, but just not mine. Scary...I have clothes in my dryer, wherever it is! They are going to get it fixed today, so I'll have my stuff and can do laundry. Yay!

I did get to meet David's sister yesterday. She and her husband lent me a dolly to help me get stuff moved, so we returned it and I got to meet LeeAnn. She is so funny and nice and has invited David and I over for dinner next week. I'm looking forward to getting to know her!

I think that's about it. I'm so tired and really need a rest. I am planning to have dinner with Grampa tonight but I need to make sure he's feeling up to it. He was a little sniffly a day or two ago. I hope he's better...I'm looking forward to dinner with him!

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

tom said...

Have not been reading for a little while. David sounds great! Good catch.