Thursday, December 01, 2005

Who Knew?


Did we ever see it coming? Well, with all her money, she had to resort to buying something besides shoes at some point!



(Please, no libel lawsuits. It's a joke, people!)



So anyhow...it's a good day. David is already working his contacts and updating his resume, so I have a good feeling that he's going to be back in the workforce in no time. :) I admire his determination. He's not sitting around feeling sorry for himself. Just one more thing to add to the list of wonderful qualities!

No other big news. Going to David's tonight for dinner. It's always good to give him a hug!

Shout outs to Holly who is getting her wisdom teeth out today, and to Jessica, who finds out what the sex of her baby is going to be!!

The 10 Pound Challenge....so far, it's me, Kim, and Denise. Any others joining in? We're just trying to get 10 pounds off by January 1st. No real rules, just providing encouragement! I thought I might send encouraging emails every Monday, so if you want to get in on the fun and try to shake 10 pounds off, post your email address (or email it to me if you'd like to keep it to yourself) and I'll add you to the list! (Don't worry, I won't spam you!)

I hope everyone has a good day!

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I want in on the 10# deal. I also want in on the 40# deal. Who do I call for that? hehehe

Jerilyn said...

Oh! Definitely put me in! After the life implosion five weeks ago, I started dropping weight.....and I have been telling people my goal is ten more pounds by January 1....and then five per month each month until July.

34 down........36 more to go....