Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Wait is Over

So David got good news and bad news. The good news is that he isn't moving, but the bad news is that he is unemployed. But I really admire his spirit-he's been making calls all evening and getting his resume out there. He's not sitting around feeling sorry for himself. I'm so proud of him!

So thanks to everyone who has been so supportive...now we just need to hope he finds a great job! Anyone with any contacts in the mens shoe industry, please let me know!! (Or shoes in general...I need him to work somewhere with a woman's line!) He was an account manager for all of Texas, so he's got a lot of experience!!

Have a great evening, and thanks again to all!!

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Knowing David he will be offered a position very soon. Tell him my thoughts are with him finding the perfect job. Dima and I love you guys and hope to all get together very soon.

Jessica said...

Jenn, It makes me so happy to see you happy! You deserve this!