Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Giving Thanks

I'm going to take a cue from The Blonde today...

Things I am thankful for:

* The freedom to say whatever I want
* My friends and family
* David. I am VERY thankful for David. :)
* Having a bed to sleep in and a roof over my head.
* Chocolate

That's not everything, but it's a few things. Tell me what you're thankful for!

After I get off work, I am going to go home and cook. David wants to come keep me company, and I am excited to see him as always. He is feeling better, too, so maybe we won't be so sniffly and sneezy today. I have a few pies to make and a turkey to dress, so it's going to be great to have him over while I get stuff done. Besides, he's an AWESOME cook and might lend a hand with the turkey!

All my friends have been after me to talk to David about Thanksgiving and what he and I will do. We've been dating about 7 weeks, so it seems a bit soon to have a holiday with each other's families. We haven't discussed it at all, and I'm fine with that. My family will be over at noon, and Joseph is coming a little later and we're going to have a meal together. So I have lots of things I am looking forward to doing tomorrow, and I am sure that at some point David and I will either chat or see each other. So it's all good with me!

David and I are having dinner at Angela's on Saturday night so she and Tom and Kim Williams (and maybe a date for Kim?) will get to meet David, and that's probably enough meeting people for one weekend. :)

One more very important thing...

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

Everyone have a safe holiday! I probably won't blog tomorrow, so check back over the weekend!

2 comments:

tom said...

Have a good T-day!

I know David must be thankful for you this year.

Kim said...

I really need to send you some better pictures of me :-).Hope you had/have a wonderful Turkey day.