Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ein Deutches Requiem

I had a lovely evening last night. I had dinner with my parents and then went to TWU to hear the choir perform Brahms' German Requiem, which they performed in English. (Odd for me to hear, but I got over it.) It is, by far, my absolute most favorite piece of music ever. It's also very special to me and I have some emotional attachment to it, but it's so beautiful. I know the Alto line backwards and forwards, so I hummed along quietly and thought all the words in German. It was wonderful! What a great evening!

I get the remainder of my stitches out today!! David is taking me to dinner to celebrate my stitchlessness. Isn't that sweet? (Yes, go on and make gagging noises. I know it's silly to the rest of you...however, I don't care!) In other good finger-related news, it looks like the nail is trying very hard to grow in, so I think I'll be ok! :)

That's about it for today. Can you believe the Cowboys pulled it off at the end of the game last night? Who saw that coming? Blonde, I know you must be incredibly bummed!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Gag Gag Gag!

Joseph said...

The room is spinning and I feel ill. JK. I love hearing about your life.