Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Waiting

Today is the day David finds out the news of his job. However, it's not looking good. He spoke with a colleague last night and her job was "eliminated". Apparently all the Account Managers are being eliminated, so it looks like he may be losing his job. But you never know...maybe it will turn out really well! Please send him good thoughts around 4pm.

I had a really good workout yesterday. We worked arms and I am feeling it this morning!! But I am really working hard to get my momentum back, so the stiffness reminds me that it's progress. Kim has proposed a challenge, and so I say let's lose 10 pounds by January 1st! She's working with a trainer now, too, so we can do it!! What do you say, Kim? And if anyone else wants to join the challenge, let me know! We'll do it together! (We CAN lose weight through the holidays!)

David made dinner last night, and let me tell you...that man can cook! He grilled pork chops, made homemade mashed potatoes (his secret low-fat recipe just for me!) and a yummy salad. Oh, it was soooo good! We watched "The Jacket" (Adrian Brody and Keira Knightly) and let me be sure to not recommend that one. I wasn't impressed. Interested premise, but not a very good film. The best thing was that David kept telling me how glad he was that I was there, so I felt like I was helping him keep his mind off the stress of work.

So that's it in a nutshell. Hope everyone has a great day, and thanks so much for all the support! :)

2 comments:

tom said...

I have not been keeping up. They can't David away from your now. Bastards. I am glad I do what I do and don't face reorganizations at a big company. That must be so frustrating...just waiting to see how other will decide your fate.

I have good thoughts for your David.

Blonde said...

David is PERFECT. Does David have a brother? I am a big breasted blonde that puts out...put in a good word for me ;).