Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Newsworthy Post

I'll start today by getting the complaining out of the way. My legs are so sore!! Walking is slightly painful right now. This is what happens when you take a week off from working out. I'll never do that again!

And now, the big news for me.

So about 5-6 weeks ago I met a really great guy. His name is David and he's probably the nicest guy I have ever met. I have kept his name out of the blog because every time I meet someone and then talk about him, it goes south quickly, so I have maintained a low dating profile for a bit. However, as of last Sunday, we are officially exclusive, so I figure it's time to mention his name here so that I can start including him in my weekend recaps. For instance, he travels on business frequently during the week, and although he was not due back until this coming Saturday, he drove back up here from Austin over the weekend just to see me. :) He's wonderful, and I think there is a lot of good potential with him, but I am wanting to take things very slowly and carefully...no rushing the relationship! So now you all know who David is when you come across his name in future blog entries.

And that's my big news!

Not much else to report, except that Grampa and I had a great dinner at The Black Eyed Pea. We had an awesome visit and I am truly grateful for the time we spend together. We talked about him missing my Gran and how he's missing her. I think the holidays are going to be tough for us all, but the nice thing is that we are close and we can lean on each other.

So I hope you all have a wonderful day! Remember that Friday is just a day away now!!

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Tell me more about the boyfriend
he really sounds great. LOL

I think he is wonderful and I am still amazed that you are sooo very relaxed about this whole thing.

We both have boyfriends!!!!! WOW.

Love you very much

tom said...

David is such a nice name. I am happy for you. Still, keep sending me pictures.